Our long-term vision is to solve global challenges and explore the final frontier. Our mission is to help researchers, problem solvers, citizen scientists, and decision/policy makers make new discoveries and save & improve lives around the globe. CosmoX space & 4IR technologies will be integrated and fully exploited to further support UN SDGs & humanity’s long-term vision of venturing out to deep-space, saving the planet from hazardous asteroids, navigating & mapping new worlds, mining asteroids, and establishing interplanetary human-settlements. These values are encoded deeply within our DNA:
- Give more value than you capture
- Dare mighty things
- Embrace competition
- Be curious & question everything
- Be open to all people, ideas, and hypotheses
- Treat all people with equal dignity & respect
- Save the fragile oasis we call Spaceship Earth
- Ask for & share knowledge
- Stay humble; stay human
- Innovate; disrupt; strive to change the world & don't accept the status quo
- Reach for the stars. Per Aspera Ad Astra
- Keep moving; small steps lead to giant leaps
- Failure can be an option; quitting is not one
CosmoX was conceived at the MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp back in 2017. We are a team of international, interdisciplinary, and highly skilled Entrepreneurs, Engineers, Scientists, and Academics that has a bold vision for the future. Through CosmoX, we aim to implement UN SDGs, building sustainable and resilient human communities and helping tackle some of the world's biggest challenges, such as climate change, food security, disease outbreak, disaster early warning and search & rescue, security & law enforcement, space exploration, space resources mining, and planetary defense, one step at a time.
We believe in giving more value than we capture, reaching for the stars, and boldly going where only a few have gone before. We're launching CosmoX to help hundreds of thousands of end users discover more about our home planet and about the cosmos, as well as to expand the global space economy and to engage millions of people around the globe in R&D, giving them a unique opportunity to make the world a safer and a more sustainable place.